Most students go through their college years treating it all as an application of delayed gratification. There is a foregone conclusion pervading the academic world that school is by nature draining and difficult, that students must put their present work, family, friendships, and other interests aside to earn a degree. It is an unattractive and unhealthy prospect. People do this every day because they're told this is the inevitable price of success, which will someday lead to future happiness.
Move Life ForwardPassion University has a different understanding. Today you have the opportunity to have your future in an education that:
- Welcomes who you really are and how you want to live!
- Energizes you rather than drains you.
- You treasure in the moment instead of feeling eager to put it in the past.
- Take the courses you want rather than what's dictated for you.
- Choose teachers that are available anywhere rather than at a single location.
- Promotes communication rather than silence.
- Encourages communication and healthy relationships, not isolation.
- You cherish and take real satisfaction in achievements.
- Lets you keep your current residence and lifestyle in addition to studying at your own pace and energy level.
"If the colleges were better, if they really had it, you would need to get the police at the gates to keep order in the inrushing multitude... The college, which should be a place of delightful labor, is made odious and unhealthy, and the young men are tempted to frivolous amusements to rally their jaded spirits... Scholarship is to be created not by compulsion, but by awakening a pure interest in knowledge."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson