What’s Your Passion? explores the core human drives for wellness and evolution. It examines their expressions in the main areas of life and provides practical insights and resources to live how you really want.
The course has engaging assignments to discover your authentic passions. What motivates you? What do you want to have and why? What do you want to do? What and where do you want to be? How do you want to live? It provides guidance and tools to clarify and implement them and exercises to develop the vitality and qualities to accomplish them.
What’s Your Passion? brings appreciation and compassion to the richness of humanity and life on Earth. How can we harmonize all our individualities and evolve together?
I hope you’ll join me for this course and embark on a life-long fulfilling journey!
Students are expected to:
- Learn tools for awareness, vitality, and wellness
- Understand the seven core human drives
- Examine your motivations in main areas and roles
- Explore deep aspirations and their underlying qualities
- Pursue and develop your authentic passion
- Identify and eliminate unwanted patterns
- Create goals, action plans, and a daily practice
The Course Materials Include
- More than a hundred guided topics that cover all main areas of life: health, fitness, emotional and mental wellness, relationships, education, career, money.
- A dynamic visual model of life. Each student can use it interactively to see various perspectives of your life, how they relate and how to improve your quality of life.
- Step-by-step guidelines on how to practice and enliven personal qualities: awareness, wisdom, creativity, love, success, joy, serenity, intuition, compassion, independence, cooperation.
Each student receives individual coaching in implementing the course lessons in your life. You will be supported to explore and evaluate your main interests and create a plan to pursue and fulfill your passion.