What’s Your Passion? is the core foundation of our curriculum. We have offered this in-person course for more than 20 years and have recently re-developed the course to be fully accessible online.
Note: The course is offered now as a live online course. Zoom classes Mondays and Wednesdays, 11:00 am – 11:45 am PDT (Pacific Time), plus weekly individual 1-on-1 coaching. The course was specifically adapted to address the challenges that we’re facing today.
About the Course
What’s Your Passion? explores the core human drives for wellness and evolution. It examines their expressions in the main areas of life and provides practical insights and resources to live how you really want.
This course has engaging assignments to discover your authentic passions. What motivates you? What do you want and why? How do you want to live? The course provides guidance and tools to clarify and implement them and exercises to develop the vitality and qualities to accomplish them.
What’s Your Passion? brings appreciation and compassion to the richness of humanity and life on Earth. How can we harmonize all our individualities and evolve together?
I hope you’ll join me for this course and embark on a life-long fulfilling journey!
What to Expect
- Learn tools for awareness, vitality, and wellness
- Understand the seven core human drives
- Examine your motivations in main areas and roles
- Explore deep aspirations and their underlying qualities
- Pursue and develop your authentic passion
- Identify and eliminate unwanted patterns
- Create goals, action plans, and a daily practice
- A dynamic visual model of life. Each student can use it interactively to see various perspectives of your life, how they relate and how to improve your quality of life.
Each student receives weekly individual coaching in implementing the course lessons in your life. You will be supported to explore and evaluate your main interests and create a plan to pursue and fulfill your passion.
Who is the Course for?
This course is intended for those who wish to have more self-awareness of their inner drives, understand the meaning of their life, and develop their authentic passions to improve the quality of their lives. Sign up for the What’s Your Passion course and be a part of our mission to spread health and harmony around the world by inspiring people to live their passion.
What’s Your Passion? is now offered as a fully online course. The live classes and the individual coaching are delivered via Zoom video conferencing. In addition, course materials in the form of videos, exercises, interactive applications and other resources are available online in Passions University’s virtual campus.
The live classes of the upcoming course will be on every Monday and Wednesday, 11:00 – 11:45 am PDT (Pacific Time). The schedule of the weekly coaching sessions will be coordinated between the instructor and each student.
- What do you really want?
- Why do you want it? What are your underlying motivations?
- How do you want? How do you experience your desires?
- Who are you? Be the passion that you want
- Distinguish between your visions, emotions, intentions and actions
- What is the universe made of?
- What is passion?
- Become aware of how your individual passions relate to universal passion.
- What is your unique role? What are you here for?
- Use passion as your ultimate path for personal growth and fulfillment of your potential
Putting it all together:
- Observe and evaluate passionate energy flows in all the main aspects of your life.
- Create your own life map – an interactive visual model of your life
- Use your personal life map to evaluate specific activities and topics that can increase the quality of your life.
- Create an action plan, implement it, and learn how to balance all the aspects, areas and qualities of your life for optimal well-being.