- This event has passed.
June 2, 2020,10:00 am - 10:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until July 28, 2020
Breathe your passion. Rejuvenate and energize your mind and body. Be peacefully alive.
Passion Breath is a method of conscious breathing that integrates the mind, body and spirit. Every mental process and every emotional experience have corresponding physiological and biochemical activities. Since the physiology and biochemistry of the body are regulated by the metabolism and the circulatory system, we can use the breath to tap directly into our mind, body and emotions. Breath, through the circulatory system, also helps to integrate our internal systems harmoniously.
Given the challenging time we are living in, Passion Breath is a wonderful tool for managing our emotional states and remaining grounded. We offer this class as a free resource to keep each other centered and connected as we navigate uncertainty.
What to expect:
- 5 minutes of guided stretching exercises
- 5 minutes of breathing instructions
- 15 minutes of guided breathing and meditation
- 5 minutes Q&A
Who this class is for:
- People looking to improve breath-mind-body integration
- Those looking to experience deep relaxation and develop inner aliveness
- Breath/yoga beginners and pros
What you’ll need:
- A quiet space where you won’t be interrupted
- An area where you can stretch freely, lie down and sit comfortably
- A laptop or desktop – so you can clearly see the instructions
- Access to Zoom
- Please be on time to not miss the important instructions at the beginning of the class. The meeting will be locked 5 minutes after it starts.