- This event has passed.
June 4, 2020,10:00 am - 10:45 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until July 30, 2020
Holistic Fitness. A passionate meditation of breath and motion.
Passion Dance is a mind-body workout. It’s a dynamic meditation using breath, movement, ritual, and ecstatic vibrations through the chakras and the body’s energy channels.
The gradual progress of a typical workout enables you to become warm, fluid, energetic, and feel alive. Surrender to your breath, leave behind judgments and let the body burst out of your skin in a wild dance.
Passion Dance is a spiritual practice where you breathe bliss here and now. Using Passion Breath you open your energy channels and let your spirit and emotions flow freely. It takes you beyond ordinary mind-body states into an experiential journey, connecting with your subconscious mind, inner beauty, subtle feelings, clear awareness, authentic passion, and spiritual essence.
Passion Dance is an experience from the inside out. You feel that your whole being is dancing and celebrating your beauty. In passion dance, you do not have to follow specific steps. You have complete freedom of movement to express yourself.
What to expect:
- 5 minutes of guided stretching exercises
- 10 minutes of breath and body integration
- 20 minutes of guided moving meditation
- 10 minutes Q&A and sharing
Who this class is for:
- People who want a full mind-body-spirit workout.
- Those looking to let go creatively and develop a sense of groundedness.
- Yoga/breath/dance beginners and pros.
What you’ll need:
- A quiet space where you won’t be interrupted.
- An area where you can stretch and dance freely and lie down comfortably
- A laptop or desktop – so you can clearly see the instructions.
- Access to Zoom.
- Please be on time to not miss the important instructions at the beginning of the class. The meeting will be locked 5 minutes after it starts.