Passion University nurtures passionate learning through personalized open programs and the attention of dedicated, supportive staff. Knowledge and skills are integrated from a wide variety of disciplines and modalities. The programs’ format, content and curriculum reflect the University’s innovative approach to higher education.
Quality of Life
We provide students with the tools and support needed for growth and fulfilled living. Develop qualities, gain broad perspective about your life, explore diverse pathways towards your goals, and acquire the skills needed to turn your dreams into reality.
Diverse Learning Formats
While most coursework is done online, there are experiential components to Passion’s courses, and some of these require in-person instruction. Depending on the individual course, this may be accomplished at a weekend workshop, or occasionally in the form of a short residential training.
The advantage of a hybrid course such as this, is that intellectual learning is accomplished with the convenience and efficiency of internet access, while in-person instruction offers personal support and attention which would not be possible through the internet alone.
Students may attend in-person courses in their area or convenient geographical locations. Outdoor adventures and Vision Quests vary in location. The type of course and locations are provided in the individual course listings on the passion.edu home page under Programs.
Passion University welcomes international students, and holds a unique benefit for those who cannot or do not wish to relocate from their home country. Passion is not equipped to obtain visas for international students, however the limited amount of time spent for in-person training makes the student’s time in the United States the equivalent of a vacation rather than a relocation. A passport will in most cases be sufficient documentation for travel to occasional brief workshops or residential training.
Experiential training may also be self-guided. In some cases, approved residential training may be possible within or near a student’s home country.
Integrating experiential workshops, in-person classes and retreats.
Learn What You Want
Most students go through their college years treating it all as an application of delayed gratification. There is a foregone conclusion pervading the academic world that school is by nature draining and difficult, that students must put their present work, family, friendships, and other interests aside to earn a degree. It is an unattractive and unhealthy prospect. People do this every day because they’re told this is the inevitable price of success, which will someday lead to future joy.
Move Life Forward
Passion University has a different understanding. Today you have the opportunity to have your future in an education that:
- Welcomes who you really are and how you want to live!
- Energizes you rather than drains you.
- You treasure in the moment instead of feeling eager to put it in the past.
- Take the courses you want rather than what’s dictated for you.
- Choose teachers that are available anywhere rather than at a single location.
- Promotes communication rather than silence.
- Encourages communication and healthy relationships, not isolation.
- You cherish and take real satisfaction in achievements.
- Lets you keep your current residence and lifestyle in addition to studying at your own pace and energy level.
“If the colleges were better, if they really had it, you would need to get the police at the gates to keep order in the inrushing multitude… The college, which should be a place of delightful labor, is made odious and unhealthy, and the young men are tempted to frivolous amusements to rally their jaded spirits… Scholarship is to be created not by compulsion, but by awakening a pure interest in knowledge.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Learn at Your Convenience
At Passion University you may take courses anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. Most of our courses are offered online, which you may take any time and interact with the instructor through email, video chat, or instant messaging. At your fingertips, you’ll receive lectures and assignments from your instructor, which you may review offline at the times and places most convenient to you. You’ll also have access to online research libraries and services, and professionals with whom you may discuss issues and learn from each others’ experience. Student advisors and mentors are also available to provide support and guidance.
Passion University’s global Education Network offers the opportunity to tap into the abundant resources and connection with other students, teachers, and practitioners worldwide.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at your convenience.
Get Out of the Box and Into Your Body
Passion-based education is a whole body sensory experience, not just passively receiving information. The programs are designed to stimulate your emotions, intellect, senses and creativity, while you learn how to improve your mind, body and spirit.
All the degree programs at Passion University have the experiential foundation of passion-based education. The University offers academic programs leading to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees.
In additions to acquiring a degree and optimal preparation for a successful career, you also gain exciting and meaningful education for your quality of life.
We currently offer several certificate programs that have the experiential foundation of passion-based education. They expand it with holistic knowledge integrated with extensive personal training in the respective fields. Passion Training provides students with an integrated set of neurosomatics tools for passionate living. They enliven and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit, and address the essential personal growth needs. They enable students to create their own daily routines thus encouraging self-reliance and independence.
- The Passion Coaching Certification Program prepares students for work as life coaches with specialization in passionate living. In addition to the basic training in coaching, the program covers tools and techniques for discovering and enlivening one’s core passion. The program helps students to open their awareness to others’ process, and develop the ability to witness one’s journey as an objective observer.
- The Tantra Teacher Training is a thorough preparation to teach individuals and couples how to practice healthy and fulfilling sexual relationships with their partners. The program encompasses multiple areas of study that cover the foundations of Tantra, with emphasis on wellness and mind-body integration.
- The Aquatic Training program prepares practitioners to facilitate healing sessions in warm water. It integrates a diverse range of aquatic healing modalities, such as aquatic bodywork, aquatic breathwork, water tantra, and rebirthing in water.
Passion University’s students gain a broader perspective on their lives, explore alternative pathways towards their goals, acquire additional tools that helped them turn their dreams into a reality, and enrich a journey that they have already begun.