Welcome to Academic Counseling. Our mission is to facilitate student success by offering quality services that promote educational, career and personal development. Prospective students: enroll here to become a student and have a personal counsellor.
Students receive individual counseling throughout their studies. Your counsellor is assigned to you when you enroll to Passion Training. In the course of an academic counseling relationship with a student, a counselor comes to appreciate the best possible resources for the students. As the counselor and student become more acquainted, they become more of a team with the counselor in the role of mentor, teaching and guiding the student, but working together toward a common goal and as in the career planning process working toward the student’s desired academic outcome.
- Developing individual success plans for the student’s education and career.
- On-going progress review, accountability and personal coaching.
- Holistic assessments of talents and needs in all areas of life
- Advising for career opportunities and academic options.
- Guidance in creating a personalized academic program.
- Guidance in choosing courses and educational resources.
- Clarifying university policies and degree requirements.
- Assisting to obtain transfers, waivers, etc.
- Career placement services.
Receive career mentoring by an accomplished role model in your field of interest, and draw upon their expertise and rich experience. It includes apprenticeship, veteran wisdom and preparation for successful careers. Career Mentoring ❯