To our Passion University community,
In these challenging times, our mission to improving the quality of life through passion-based education is stronger than ever. We are dedicated to providing the needed resources and community support to meet the demands of our changing world.
That’s why we have been working nonstop to adapt and create supportive online resources for you. We remain committed to offering innovative programs, empowering people to live their passions, and supporting healthy lifestyles.
Here are some of the initiatives we are taking:
- Offering free online passion training classes
- Modifying our courses and workshops to be fully accessible online at discounted prices
Here are the online individual classes and courses that begin over the next month:
- Free Passion Breath classes every Tuesday, 8:00 am – 8:30 am PDT
- Free Passion Dance classes every Thursday, 8:00 am – 8:45 am PDT
- Free Passion Training Workout classes every day, 08:00 – 09:00 am, PDT
- Passion Workshop – a 4-week online workshop based on our most popular workshop over the past 25 years. Begins on January 4th
- What’s Your Passion? – a 4-week course begins on February 2nd.
Find more information about Passion University’s updated courses and workshops here: https://passion.edu/